03 December, 2006

Sunday.

okay. today was a crazy day. I just have to document, for the record, that I went bowling with Ben and a group of people from church...ben got 121, and my score was 171!!! We are thinking of joining the church league, lol!!! before all of THAT excitement, we went to church, where I taught in the preschool nursery, then I had a women's ministry meeting, and at the same time, helped the youth leaders decorate their area for an upcoming Christmas party! I felt like one of those people in a movie who puts on a dress to go to one event, then quickly disappears to change clothes and run to the other - all the while looking like she is faithfully attending each one. ben and the kids were so sweet to help the teens out with their tree, lights, streamers, and (the boys' addition) toilet paper thrown up over the rafter beams...darling touch! The girl in charge took all that down and ruined their fun. Who says toilet paper isn't Christmas-ey? (i would, for one. sorry, boys.)



then we came home to be parents, and made yummy ginger snap cookies. I need to start posting my favorite recipes on here so you can all enjoy what we do!!

now we are tired of being awake and being on our feet!

SO, it is time for bed. good night. blog you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you should for sure post recipes... i would love access to them!!!

two of my boys have sour tummys & etc. any tips on making them better?