12 December, 2006

not so hot.

0kay. the flu sucks. it really does. I was doing SO great...got over bronchitis, feeling very well, moving on with a crazy life, taking lots of vitamins and eating green peppers for breakfast, and WHAM! got in a car wreck!


No kidding! i zoomed through a yellow light, and someone turned left in front of me, failing to yield. and we collided - so now we are figuring out insurance garbage, as the policeman says the OTHER guy (17yo boy) is liable, but his mother does not want to accept liability. so, here we sit - which perhaps is good, b/c, according to one very natural-health-oriented friend of mine, trauma from an accident CAN bring on a flu. which is how it went with me! yesterday, i woke up to horrible aches and chills, and my temperature throughout the day was more than 100 - so I was hot, but NOT SO HOT! i NEVER get a fever, so this was unusual. anyway...the three little ones were home with me, and emme -5, was so helpful to bring me water, and answer the phone "I am sorry, my mom is sick today". I am sure people were thinking "WHERE IS HER MOTHER?!?" so today it is getting better, and my friend said she lost 16 pounds with her flu, so - THAT would make the misery worth it!


i will be back again soon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh My... You POOR Girl!!! I wish I was there to bring you soup... and take care of you & the kids. Get well!! Love you!!