03 August, 2007

Goin' campin'!

Yep. And it was my idea! Not to brag...but if you know me, I am MUCH more in my comfort zone at a Marriott! About a month ago, we went on a picnic with some friends to the most beautiful spot. (see here for a refresher...) I SO wanted to spend more time there, so now we are planning to go this evening with some friends, and stay through Sunday. I think we have everything we will NEED...my only concern is BEARS. yep - they are something of which to take note. SO...we lock up the food, and pray for safety! The link included here shows where we will be, and we are staying at site #29, in case we don't return home by Sunday evening. There is no cell reception up there, which means we are ROUGHIN' it! not really...it should be fun, and I will post lots of photos next week. so if anyone reads this, you could pray that we are fine, and you might want to let the park rangers know "Novice campers in The Timpooneke Mountains. We don't know WHAT they were thinking"...

see you next week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

did the bears get you?