01 January, 2008

happy new year! (and a recap...)

it isn't truly a recap of the whole year, just the past 5-ish weeks. sorry to be so mixed-up.....it take TIME to get photos off of a camera and edit them and save them and transfer them to a blog with witty captions and I have this anal thing about including pictures with the things I say, ugh!

so - back to November....we covered the part where we went to AZ, and Christian won a guitar hero contest and had a birthday, and touched on Thanksgiving. I wanted to add some photos from that event, because it was such a pleasant day, and Ben took some very nice pictures for me! You might recall he made a new table, just for the occasion (and because we needed it), and the decorations all turned out SO nicely!!


please take note of the darling little acorns with pearls glued into them - a project Luke worked on until he sadly burned his finger with hot glue. They were the sweetest thing at the table!

okay, more coming soon - I need to go be with my boys before they go back to school tomorrow!

No comments: