09 October, 2007

wow...

gotta catch up, I guess! yes the past month has been SUPER full!!! sorry i don't even have pictures to post, b/c they are all sitting on my camera, waiting to be transferred to hard drive (G)...it is called that for some horrific word that begins with "G", I think...as in mid-september, we had nearly 2 weeks with our computer on the FRITZ...having overloaded it with action hero stunts, You Tube videos, and Barbie games. I LOVE kids!! even when they are download-happy!! (Did you know my teenage son is on YouTube...playing guitar hero, on "expert", blindfolded. OH, do I wish we lived on a farm where I could give them more to do!

on top of that, our parenting class began, we went to more than one pastor's/leader's conference, a couple of birthday parties, some pot-luck dinners, a few soccer matches, several back-to-school events, had a couple of different flus breeze through here, worked on some more art, painted a couple more walls, organized some closets, spent about 2 weeks at Costco, went on a last-mimute romantic getaway to a ski resort in the beautiful salt lake city mountains, had several pizza bashes, ranging in number of guests from 14(which I now think of as a "small" party, helLO!) to 38...had 3 extra children over one weekend, decorated everything with fall leaves, pumpkins, and 2 cute ceramic pilgrims, and pretty much everything else I can think of, except BLOG! Ugh. I think i even squeezed a couple of naps in there. I did manage to outsmart a number of migraines with some much-needed calcium-magnesium supplements. (Thanks, Sarah!) And, took a bridesmaid's dress in to be altered for my very-out-of-proportioned-too-short-and-too-lots-of-other-things figure. The Chinese woman said "thees will bee a mayjorr prohject." All I could say was "sorry." That wedding had better be a LOT of fun!

Now it is October. Kids are deciding on halloween costumes, ben's parents may come for thanksgiving, we are planning the trip to arizona in november for my sister's wedding, the weather is getting cooler (we even had snow last week!), and then it will be Christmas!! I will try to find more time in there to blog further, but please understand if you check often and read nothing NEW, that I am not trying to ignore anyone...just have a LOOONG to-do list! happy day, see you soon!!

No comments: