10 October, 2007

it is wednesday.

who can title their blog post on a wednesday? not me. not I? yep....not I. no one would say "me can't".

anyway...LOTS going on here...we have a district women's retreat happening at our church this weekend, at which I am in charge of decorating. Tomorrow night is our parenting class, and we are talking about honoring age. AGE means OLD. I have been realizing lately "age" is catching up with me, but has not yet passed me by....that would be SO nice, to be overlooked by "age". Today, I am in negotiations: 1. to pay on a goofy bounced check, of which our bank faxed me a copy, plainly showing it CLEARED. 2. to wrap up the order form for the church cookbook after the pastor's wife sends me a cute little photo, and time is running out! 3. to secure a room that has been reserved for our ladies retreat DINNER, but is being trumped by some other activity that happens at church weekly. 4. to convince the kitchen to clean itself, after it makes dinner, and now I have a crying 6 year old, because she was on the exercise thing and her sister got on there, too. APPARENTLY, she was on the thing DOING HER LIST, "looking for what she could pick up in the living room". What immediately followed were lots of TEARS!! wow, life can be dramatic at the end of a long day! New rule - no "doing lists" on the exercise thing. phew! on to tomorrow!

No comments: