21 May, 2007

Mother's day...

began with breakfast in my room...it weas intended to be breakfast in BED, but I am the morning person, ben is not, so after lying in bed for an hour thinking of all the stuff I had to do, I got up to get ready for church. Ben & the kids made waffles from scratch, and topped them with strawberries and whipped cream (my fave breakfast!!), and put m&m's on the side, with a goblet of grapefruit juice. Quite a treat. After church, we went to Johnny Carino's, YUMMMM!!! Can't wait to go there again! Then it was home to nap and relax....(no, they are NOT the same here on a Sunday afternoon!) Christian cleaned the kitchen for me, and the little girls made mother's day cards and crafts. Here are a few shots of the kids that day...aren't they sweet?!?!? How wonderful it is to be a mother!!

You can view a slideshow here.

No comments: