29 November, 2006

tuesday, nov. 29.

hm. now it is tuesday. not a whole lot more on my mind...not sure why some kids need to pick on other kids. they just do - guess it is to make themselves feel better, but still!!!!

i need to start wrapping some gifts, to torture the kids who ask daily if they can open presents EARLY. it is not quite december yet.

my brother suggested today that our OTHER brother, who is expecting his first sweet baby next summer, NAME that baby Oliver. with a middle name of Kloezoff. yep. I think nobody liked my suggestion of Herald. Probably because we have an unusual relative named Harold - who has the same last name that the baby would have - guess that would be kind of mean. I think i am now on a search for unusual names, so I can suggest them to micah. i am sure he wants to hear them. please let me know if you think of any!!

1 comment:

jodie. said...

HELLO. that post SHOULd have said "Wednesday, November 29th" Get a grip already!